Wednesday, 18 January 2012

The beginning...

As any of my friends would know, much of my life revolves around food. Cooking food, growing food and trying new food out and about.

I’m lucky to live in Melbourne, where we have such a fantastic range of restaurants and cafes. In fact there’s so many new places opening that I can’t keep up and my‘restaurants to try’ list gets longer and longer while I struggle to try them all.

After contemplating it for while, and after a bottle of red with my husband at our favourite local wood fired pizza place (more to come on this later), I declared that 2012 would be the year to start my food blog! I'll aim to post all sorts of things here related to the food I eat out, make and grow.

Hope you enjoy!

K

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate,

    Your first posts just appeared on Urbanspoon! Check it out:
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/71/761512/restaurant/Melbourne/Pizzeria-Amici-Heidelberg

    I encourage you to claim your blog, which allows you to add a picture and change some settings. The blog photo shows up next to your posts wherever they appear on Urbanspoon. Here's how to claim:

    - Make sure you're logged into Urbanspoon

    - Go to your blog page on our site: http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/71/7668/Melbourne/eat-drink-dream.html

    - Click "Claim your blog" in the left sidebar

    After you submit it, we may contact you to verify your claim. Check your spam email folder if your claim hasn't gone through in a day or two. You'll also find some interesting badges and widgets on your Urbanspoon blog page - look in the right sidebar.

    If you have any questions, please contact me via email.

    Thanks,
    Greg

    www.urbanspoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg,

    Thanks for the support from Urbanspoon!

    Cheers,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete