Thursday, 26 January 2012

Today I made pesto!

Every year I plant basil in our herb garden as we love to have fresh herbs for use in our cooking. And basil's one of the herbs we use the most.

The problem is we have WAY more than we can use and I hate to see it go to waste. So for the second year now I've been making home made pesto with it and freeing it in individual portions to be pulled out throughout the year for weeknight pesto pasta, to spread on crispy bread or to use on M's deelish pizzas!








  

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photography on this post Kate! Love it! Congratulations on your blog, am now a follower! Miss Walker xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Walker! I follow your blog too!

    I love food so I figured I should do something constructive about it - loving blogging so far!

    ReplyDelete