I just pull a little pot out of the freezer the night before and then it’s so easy to pull dinner together in 15 minutes.
Depending on how we’re feeling we might use spring onions from the garden, or throw in some mushrooms or fresh tomato. It’s easy to change up as much as you want as the pesto gives it such intense flavour.
- Dried spaghetti
- Spring onion (optional)
- Small pot of pesto (approx 3 heaped dessert spoons)
- Sundried tomatoes – chopped into smaller pieces
- Approx 100ml light cream
- Start spaghetti cooking – by the time it’s done the sauce will be too
- Lightly fry spring onions (if using) in olive oil
- Add prawns and fry until lightly golden
- Add pesto, cream and sundried tomatoes
- Season with salt and pepper
- Simmer gently until sauce is thickened and prawns cooked through
- Devour and enjoy!