Sunday, 13 January 2013

Gourmet camping at Wye River

I only discovered camping in 2012, but we've been twice. After our first camping experiment we went out and bought a bigger 3 room tent and we finally got to test it out in November last year when we went to Wye River campsite with some friends and my sister and nephew. I really love the chilled out vibe and we basically spend our days reading, chatting and preparing and eating good food. 

I won't go in to detail about every great meal we ate on our recent camping trip, I'll let the pictures tell the story. But highlights would have to be the delicious bread that's baked fresh every morning at the Wye River General Store, the day sitting in the rain sipping Chandon with crushed strawberries, the delicious fish and chips at the Wye Beach Hotel and of course toasting marshmallows and popping popcorn with my gorgeous nephew.

Looking forward to even more camping in 2013!













Wye River General Store on Urbanspoon Wye Beach Hotel on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment